Queensland X-Ray, Suburban Clinics Refurbishment
Premis was engaged under a traditional lump sum contract by Queensland X-Ray to refurbish 6 existing suburban clinics.
These included Logan Central, Browns Plains, Loganholme, Sunnybank Women’s Diagnostic, Logan Road Greenslopes and Capalaba. The goal was to update and refresh the clinics inline with the updated QXR Corporate Brand. The project was carried out in stages with each clinic being considered one stage.
Refurbishment works across all 6 locations entailed:
- New floor coverings, paint and joinery throughout to meet QXR new corporate branding
- Replacement of basins, tapware and splashbacks.
- New internal doors and hardware to consulting rooms
- Installation of newly glazed access doors
- New reception desks and an upgrade of patient waiting areas including feature timber batten ceilings and screens
- Upgrading of existing lighting to LED
There were additional works carried out at the Capalaba Clinic that included a new chief radiographers’ office, conversion of a stretcher bay area into an ultrasound room and an OPG room converted to a cannulation room.